Banksia Tourist Park - Lux Pet Friendly Cabin
About This Listing
This fully self-contained open-plan cabin has its own ensuite and carport. It features one double bed and a kitchenette with microwave and fridge. The cabin also contains a TV/DVD, table and chairs and reverse cycle air conditioning/heating. The tariff includes all linen and towels. Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar are also provided to see you through for a few days. This is a dog friendly cabin. Your dog is welcome inside the cabin. The cabin also features a fenced dog area and a pet bed.
The Banksia Tourist Park features:
- Doggy Day Care: This facility enables you to leave your pooch behind, knowing that he/she is being taken care of, whilst you enjoy your day. Open from 9am-5pm (Monday to Saturday, Closed Sunday’s and Public Holidays)
- A large dog walk area
- Off Lead Dog Walk Area, Close by at Greenslopes Dog Park
- Free WIFI for guests
- A grand 16m pool with a covered area and lounge chairs to cool off. (Seasonal: Closed June, July and August)
- Café’ Style Camp kitchen with 900mm wide oven, stove, microwave, fridge, coffee machine and plenty of tables and chairs. Excellent for large groups.
- A games room complete with television, pool table and fooseball, great for family time or group get togethers.
- Covered BBQ areas with picnic tables
- Large covered playground for the kids to enjoy.
- Native wildflowers and birds throughout the park, with wide open spaces, and lots of peace and quiet.
- Large clean amenities including a children’s toilet, change room and laundry with washing machines and dryers.
- Conveniently located dump points for your chemical toilets- guest use only.
- Bus stops at the entry of the park
- Secure environment – boomgate protected.
- Well secured storage area and self-storage units (fees apply)
- Friendly team of people who can organise your next adventure including Rottnest Island, Swan Valley and more.
The Banksia Tourist Park is located at the base of the Perth Hill’s and a short drive to both the Swan Valley and Bickley Valley Wine regions, known for their gourmet delights, beautiful scenery, fresh produce, chocolate, beer, cider and of course wine. We are the perfect base for those interested in wildflowers, bush walks, hiking and mountain biking, as there are an abundance of trails nearby, including the Zig Zag walk trail , Munda Bidda cycling trail, Lesmurdie Falls and Whistlepipe Gully, to name a few. We are located just 5 minutes from Midland regional centre, so we are also in close proximity to lots of shopping, eateries and entertainment, and just 10 minutes from the airport, and Perth’s Newest DFO.