Boomer Beach Retreat
(minimum 2 Nights)
About This Listing
This brand new, spacious three bedroom house in Chiton Court, Port Elliot, sits just a short walk to Boomer Beach.The house features a large entertaining space upstairs with well-equipped entertainers kitchen, dining and lounge, powder room and two balcony areas outside. Downstairs there are three bedrooms, one with a queen bed, one with a double bed and one with a tri-bunk (double bed below and single above). There is a second family/lounge room with a sofa bed for one to two extra people.There is a three-way bathroom located downstairs for your convenience. This house has everything a family on holiday will ever need.
Head down to Boomer Beach and take the walk around to Horseshoe Bay via Knights Beach. The Flying Fish Cafe is a must for lunch or dinner or even just an ice cream stop for the kids. Bring your bikes and explore the incredible Victor Harbor to Goolwa bike track with spectacular views all around.
*Newfire brazierinstalled in the backyard for those wintery nights! (BYO firewood)*
H I G H L I G H T S
- 1-minute walk toBoomer Beach.
- Complimentary Wifi
- Port Elliot is less than an hours drive from Adelaide, the region is an eclectic mix of sandy beaches, history, heritage, art and wildlife.
- Large Entertaining Space upstairs and a second family/lounge room with sofa bed downstairs.
- There are a high chair and porta cot available for little ones
- Blu-ray player upstairs & game for the kids
- BBQ on one deck and a large entertainers balcony with table seating up to 10.
- Pet-Friendly - Even the family dog can come on holiday to Boomer Beach Retreat (special conditions do apply) as there is a large, fully fenced rear yard.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request to receive a quote***