(minimum 2 Nights)
About This Listing
Winterkeep is a beautiful pet friendly house set on 6 glorious acres in the Snowy Mountains and near Jindabyne and Berridale. it is located at an altitude of 1200m and has superb views of the mountains. It is a short 20 minutes drive to Jindabyne town centre and a 35 minute drive to the Ski Tube terminal. Winterkeep is not just dog friendly but dog perfect with a large and secure area for your dog to run around and enjoy as well as an enclosed and undercover wrap around balcony.
- large and well equipped open plan kitchen
- open plan dining area
- large lounge / family room with flat screen TV and DVD player
- 8 foot slate pool table
- Clavinova electric piano
- combustion fire place (with cut wood supplied)
- wrap around balcony looking out to the mountains
- BBQ with gas supplied
- large master bedroom upstairs with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom and balcony looking out to the mountains
- bedrooms 2 and 3 with queen size beds and wardrobes
- bedroom 4 single bed
- 1 cot (& high chair)
Whether it be a ski holiday in the winter or trout fishing, mountain biking, bushwalking in spring, summer or autumn, Winterkeep is the perfect place to stay and enjoy the majestic Snowy Mountains.
Please note: All bookings are subject to acceptance of the Winterkeep Terms & Conditions. A copy of which is supplied upon request after confirmation of reservation.