Bundanoon Lodge - Swedish Spa Room
About This Listing
Bundanoon Lodge is a boutique B&B with 6 well appointed guest rooms. Four (4) are allocated 'dog friendly' rooms. All rooms offer large en-suites (some with spa options) and each room has a kitchenette with a small fridge and a microwave, a flat-screen TV, DVD and a CD player. Guests have access to 1 ½ acres of landscaped garden and immediate access to an outdoor terrace with views of the garden. All rooms are air-conditioned and include a table and chairs. There is free WiFi and free car parking.
Dogs can enjoy an acre of fenced yard to stretch their legs and there is plenty of dog walking options in and around the area.
Bundanoon Lodge offers a full hot breakfast that is included in the room rate and is served each morning in the guest dining room between 8am and 9am.
A guest lounge with open fire is available for get togethers during the cold months and outdoor decks are available for the warmer days and evenings.
The shops, restaurants and cafes of Bundanoon village are only 2 minutes’ drive away. The popular Glow Worm Glen walk is a 5-minute drive from the property.
Situated near Morton National Park, guests can enjoy activities such as cycling or bush walking in the surrounding area. Dogs are not permitted in our National Park but may enjoy the trails of Penrose and Wingello State Forest, only a short drive away.
The Swedish Spa Room features an en-suite bathroom with spa bath (shower over bath), kitchenette with small fridge and microwave, dining table and four chairs, tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen TV with DVD/CD player, complimentary toiletries and hair dryer. The double French doors open onto the balcony with garden view.
* Dogs are only permitted in the nominated guest room, around the gardens and on the decks.
* Dogs are not permitted in the main house, kitchen area and breakfast/dining room as this is the domain or our resident toy poodle 'Melly-Amelia"
* Owners must keep their dog/s under control at all times.
* Dogs must not be left in the guest room unattended when guests leave the premises.
* Dog owners are required to 'pick up' after their dogs so the yard remains clean.
* Management reserves the right to ask a guest to leave and/or remove their dog if the dog:
- barks incessantly
- exhibits unsocial or aggressive behaviour towards other dogs or guests.
- urinates or defecates in the guest room or in the guest room corridors.
Note: If the guest is asked to leave because of the above no refund will be given.