Burns Beach Sunsets Village - powered utility sites
About This Listing
• We are situated on a beach front location 30km from Perth city, north on the Mitchell Freeway; take the Burns Beach Road exit to the left & follow your nose towards the coast to 35 Ocean Parade ILUKA.
• We are 55 metres from the high water mark on the Indian Ocean, within the Marmion Marine Park, with ocean views including that of Rottnest Island, visible on good days to the West-South-West – you’ll feel ‘away from it all’
• We provide on site holiday/tourist cabins, powered sites for caravans, RVs, camper trailers & other recreational overnight/short stay sites.
• Amenities in & around the Park include: full ablution block (separate male/female facilities) & laundry, barbecue areas, front-door bus service & large public park immediately opposite.
• The popular Burns Beach Restaurant & Café is right on site with daily breakfasts, lunches & dinner (Fri & Sat nights), with North Westerly ocean aspects.
• Use the beach/ocean front for water related activities; walk/cycle the ocean front path; indulge in major department store shopping at Lakeside Joondalup.
• Shopping centres/cinema complexes are less than 10 minutes away; various other points of interest (eg Mindarie Marina, Barbagallo’s Raceway, Botanical Golf, the Maze at Whiteman Park) are within 20-30 minutes drive.
• Enjoy the ocean views from the Cafe with great coffee; watch spectacular sunsets; or simply enjoy the ambience of your location.