Misty Glen Cottage Hunter Valley
(minimum 2 Nights)
About This Listing
Three bedrooms, self-contained cottage, family and pet-friendly!
If you are looking for genuinely pet-friendly accommodation, then look no further! Misty Glen Cottage is the perfect place for dogs and their humans to relax for a few days.
The Cottage is set on a secluded part of the vineyard with a one acre fully fenced garden, so plenty of space to run around and play in.
The Cottage has 3 comfortable bedrooms, all with queen-sized beds, a fully equipped kitchen. Inside and outdoor dining settings.
We think we have thought of everything that you’ll need for your stay so all you need to do is pack your bag, jump in the car and head on up to the Hunter Valley.
Misty Glen Cottage is centrally located in the premium Hunter Valley Wine area.
Good to know:
• Large fenced garden for the dogs to romp around in
• Dogs are allowed inside
• Dog bed, toys and bowls
• Dog tags - just in case!
• Go for walks in Misty Glen's vineyard with swimming spot for the dogs
• Go wine tasting at Misty Glen’s dog friendly cellar door
• We can accommodate other pets e.g. indoor cats, horses etc please enquire prior to booking
• Most cellar doors allow dogs outside or on their verandah, some restaurants allow dogs to accompany their owners in an outside setting
• Pet sitting available (charges may apply)
• Centrally located, Misty Glen Cottage is the ideal base from which to explore the Hunter Valley, minutes from the concert venues.
• The cottage can accommodate one to three couples or a family in the three comfortable rooms all with queen size beds.
• Fully equipped kitchen, living room and dining area.
• TV, DVD, music system, books and games.
• Large shower room and second toilet. Cot and high chair. Internal laundry. Air-conditioning and fans.
• Large fenced garden with outdoor seating and barbeque.
• Two night minimum stay applies at weekends and peak holiday seasons.
• 50?posit required to confirm bookings and balance payable 14 days prior to check-in.
• Pets must be vaccinated and flea treated.
• Owners are responsible for their pets at all times.
• Please visit our website for more information