Holidaying with Dogs & Go Get Me Competition, July – August 2017
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 7.00pm AEDST on 01/07/2017 and closes at midnight AEDST on 23/08/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- For Facebook: The Entrant must ensure that they are following both the Holidaying with Dogs and Go Get Me Facebook pages and that they answer a short questionnaire about their dog and provide their contact details. For Instagram: The Entrant must ensure that they are following both the Holidaying with Dogs and Go Get Me Instagram accounts and that they answer a short questionnaire about their dog and provide their contact details. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incomplete or late entries.
- Incorrect or incomplete entries will, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, invalidate entry into the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The winner will be decided by the Promoter and will win a credit of $500 AUD to redeem on the Holidaying with Dogs website plus a 6-month subscription to the Go Get Me gift box delivery service, valued at $300 AUD RRP.
- The judging will take place at 11.00 AEDST on 24/08/2017 by representatives of the Promoter at the Holidaying with Dogs Head Office (Melbourne, VIC). The winner will be notified via email within two working days of the judging and the winner will be published on the Holidaying with Dogs Facebook and Instagram pages and on Go Get Me Facebook and Instagram pages within 7 days.
- If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited after 60 days of the winner being notified, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, the Promoter will conduct a second judging on 26/10/2017 at the same time and place as the first judging in order to distribute the unclaimed prize. The winner will be notified via email within seven days of the judging and published on the Holidaying with Dogs Facebook and Instagram pages and on the Go Get Me Facebook and Instagram pages within 7 days.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Accommodation credit must be redeemed in one booking transaction only. Any remaining credit will be forfeited. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or late entries or other communications.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value. The winner has no right of recourse should the prize be substituted, whether that substitution results in a prize being offered that is of a lesser or greater value.
- The prize is subject to these terms and conditions of Holidaying with Dogs (ABN 816 141 145 73).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter's Facebook and Instagram pages and on that of the competition partner Go Get Me.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and entry in the event that they are the winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.