- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 00.01 AEDST on 06/10/2020 and closes at 5.00 pm (17.00 AEDST) on 23/10/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- The Entrant must ensure that their entry photo is uploaded to the Holidaying with Dogs website via the entry page. Entries will be deemed accepted once this has been done. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incorrectly uploaded or late entries.
- The best entries, as decided by the Promoter, will be featured in the 2021 Holidaying with Dogs calendar and will receive one copy of the calendar ($20.00) plus a $50 Holidaying with Dogs Accommodation Gift Voucher ($50.00), a $25 Gift Voucher from The Dog Mum ($25.00), a Swag Pack from Personalised Pet Collars including a personalised collar, lead and harness ($100.00), a one-month supply of Oh Crap Compostable Poo Bags ($12.99). The prize is valued at $207.99 RRP.
- The judging will take place during the week commencing 26/10/2020 by a representative of the Promoter at the Holidaying with Dogs Head Office (Melbourne, VIC). The winner will be notified via email and the winners will be published on the Holidaying with Dogs Facebook page and Instagram account.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at an equal or greater value. The winner has no right of recourse should the prize be substituted, whether that substitution results in a prize being offered that is of lesser or greater value.
- The prize is subject to these terms and conditions of Holidaying with Dogs (ABN 816 141 145 73).
- Each entry must be an original photograph produced entirely by the entrant. It must not contain any trademarks or copyright material owed whole or in part by a third party or violate any persons’ rights of privacy.
- The image must not contain any identifying information of the entrant. Images submitted with watermarks or branding on them will not be considered for judging.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry photos on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram pages, e-newsletters and website.
- If The Promoter uses any images on the Holidaying with Dogs website or on social media channels, the entrant will be credited. Entrants consent to the use of their images in this way.
RIGHTS OF USE OF YOUR CONTENT
I understand and agree to my photo being used by Holidaying with Dogs in online and print publications, for general display and for other purposes associated with this competition.
I certify that I own the rights to the photograph(s) or have received permission from the owner and that I am legally allowed to submit the photograph(s) for the use(s) described in this release.
By entering the competition, I grant the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use credited images on the Promoter’s website and social media channels and to use my image and name either online or in print media to promote the Holidaying with Dogs calendar at any time in the future.
I understand the use of images does not give me any right to request payment.