1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. Voting commences at 9.00 am AEST on 08/06/2021 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 25/06/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. For a “Property” to be eligible for 5 Paw Voting, the “Property Manager” must ensure they have a live listing on the Holidaying with Dogs website during the “Promotional Period”.
6. “Voting” is limited to one vote per property, however Voters may vote for multiple properties.
7. Incorrect or incomplete “Voting” will, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, invalidate the vote. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. “Finalists” in each state or territory will be determined based on the highest average scores across the four “Voting Categories” plus the number of votes received, with a maximum of 10 finalists selected for each state or territory.
9. “Properties” that have received a perfect 5 paw rating from guest reviews between 01/07/2020 and 30/06/2021 will automatically become a “Finalist”.
10. The Holidaying with Dogs team will vote on the finalists, using the same “Voting Categories”.
11. Holidaying with Dogs will notify all “Finalists” via phone and/or email no later than 5.00 pm AEST on 06/07/2021.
12. The “Finalists” with the most votes from the panel will be awarded a Holidaying with Dogs Five Paw Pet-Friendly Accommodation Award 2020-2021. In the event of a draw, the panel will be required to re-vote on the finalists in the draw.
13. Only one “Winner” per state or territory can be awarded a Holidaying with Dogs Five Paw Pet-Friendly Accommodation Award 2020-2021.
14. The “Winner” in each state or territory will be notified via phone and/or email no later than 7.00 pm AEST on 13/07/2021.
15. The “Winner” in each state or territory will be announced at 7.00 pm AEST on 13/07/2021 via the Holidaying with Dogs Facebook and Instagram Pages and via email the Holidaying with Dogs VIPooch subscribers.
16. Holidaying with Dogs makes a commitment to the “Winner” in each state or territory, to profile their property on the Holidaying with Dogs 5 Paw Awards webpage, display it amongst the featured properties on the Holidaying with Dogs’ homepage no less than 2 times throughout 2020-2021 and display a 5 Paw Award Winner logo on the property listing page itself.
17. The “Winner” in each state or territory will be provided with a 5 Paw Winner logo to utilise in their own marketing.
18. The “Winner” in each state or territory will be provided with a “Certificate” to be displayed in their property at their discretion.
19. The “Finalists” in each state or territory will be provided with an electronic “Certificate” to be displayed in their property at their discretion.
20. Winners” and “Finalists” will have a 5 Paw “Winner” OR “Finalist” logo on the property listing on the Holidaying with Dogs website.
21. “Winners” and “Finalists” must maintain their live “Property” listing on the Holidaying with Dogs website in order for the Promoter to fulfill the marketing commitment for each throughout 2021-2022.
22. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. The Promoter is Holidaying with Dogs Ltd Pty (ABN 816 141 145 73) of Melbourne, VIC 3000.