Fisherman's Beach Holiday Park
About This Listing
This modern cabin is self-contained with its own two-way bathroom and kitchen. Its has a separate main bedroom and a sleeping nook with bunk beds off the living area.
We understand your furry friends are a part of the family and we welcome them to stay inside our dog-friendly cabin. This self-contained ensuite cabin is comfortable and includes an undercover outdoor area to sit and enjoy the great outdoors and sea breezes.
Your dog is welcome inside the cabin (maximum of a one dog per cabin). We do provide bedding or you can bring your own, please don’t allow your dog on park furniture or bedding. Please ensure that your dog is up to date with their flea and tick treatment. Any extra cleaning or sanitisation of the cabin required may be subject to an additional cleaning fee.
– Dogs must be on a leash at all times when in the park.
– Dogs are prohibited from all communal areas such as reception, amenities, BBQ areas and camp kitchen.
– All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of.
– No dog is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your dog behind.
– No barking or aggressive dogs, hunting dogs or banned breeds.
– The beach in front of us (Fisherman’s Beach) is directly accessible from the park. The dog friendly, off leash area commences 150 metres north of Bell Park all the way to Tanby Point.
– All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being in our park.