Bushland Cottages and Lodge Yungaburra - Kingfisher Cottage
About This Listing
The Lodge and The Cottages Yungaburra, Atherton Tableland are fully self contained with all linen supplied. Set in eight acres of bushland bordering Peterson Creek, yet a short stroll to all facilities; these include restaurants, pub, take-away, butchery, super market/deli, pharmacy, doctor surgery, hairdresser, craft-shops, internet cafe, coffee shops. Pets welcome.
Yungaburra, 743 metres above sea level, is situated in the heart of the cool, green Atherton Tablelands, one hour west of Cairns.
Kingfisher Cottage is one bedroom with a queen-size bed + a sofa bed for 2 persons.
Please note that the base price is for a 1 night stay for 2 guests, the price for a 2 night stay is: $215 per night for 2 guests + $45 for 1 or 2 extra persons, for a 3 to 5 night stay it is: $195 per night + $45 for 1 or 2 extra persons, 6 + night stay is $170 + $45 for 1 or 2 extra persons. For restricted duration of stay the price is that of the 1 night stay.
4th Saturday of the month: Yungaburra market week-end minimum stay: 2 nights, price $235 per night + $45 for 1 0r 2 extra persons.
Xmas 22nd December to 28th December 7 night min. price: $235 per night + $45 for 1 0r 2 extra persons.
Dogs are welcome but there are conditions:
1. A surcharge of $25 will apply (this for the entire stay)
2. Any damage caused by dogs will have to be paid for.
3. Dogs are not allowed in bedrooms or on furniture.
4. On no account should dogs be left alone in the cottages either inside
or outside; dogs get distressed, feel abandoned and bark; disturbing
5. There isn't a fenced garden so the dog cannot be allowed to roam
freely, this because of the wildlife.
6. Dogs, on a leash, are allowed on Peterson Creek walking track.