Angler's Arms One
(minimum 2 Nights)
About This Listing
The ‘Angler’s Arms’ was originally the Port Albert Catholic Church and has now been renovated to incorporate two delightful units.
Anglers One is the front of the church, opposite the marina and wharf areas.
This spacious one bedroom unit offers a queen size bed, a separate bathroom and lounge with all facilities including television and sound system.
A dining area is adjacent to a fully equipped kitchen.
A small outdoor BBQ area with a view of the marina is provided.
• Self-contained and fully furnished.
• Car and boat park.
• Pets welcome.
• Linens not supplied. Can be supplied with small charge
• TV/DVD, CD with surround sound.
• Split cycle air conditioning.
• Fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, tableware, salt and pepper, sandwich wrap and bin bags.
• Dining tables and chairs.
• Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity. Toilet paper supplied.
• Outdoor deck with BBQ.
• Communal laundry.
Smoking outdoors only.