Bells By The Beach Dog-friendly Holiday House
(minimum 2 Nights)
About This Listing
Our patience has been rewarded. Bells By The Beach has re-opened for short stays from Monday 1st June.
Dogs love holidays, so do their pet-parents - Bells By The Beach is the perfect place to bring your fur-kids. They have the run of the house and they always stay FREE. Pet-parents are also very handy for supplying food and other doggy comforts.
Accessing the dog beach is easy - find a sand dune track and soon you'll come across a panorama of coastal views to the left and right. Spectacular!
Features and facilities:
* Safe secure fully fenced garden, grass and trees to sniff out, and a sunny veranda to have a snooze.
* Dedicated dog room, pet beds, towels, toys, rugs, blankets, food/drink bowls, warm outdoor shower and a pet treat on arrival!
* Gas ducted heating throughout, reverse cycle air con, gas log fire in dining/kitchen area.
* 3 bedrooms, queen/single beds, electric blanks and extra quilts. Ceiling fans, bed lamps, radios, opening windows. Linen for hire ($25 per queen, $20 per single) made, ready
for your holiday. Or you can bring your own linen and towels from home.
* Self-catering kitchen with everything you need. Gas/electric cooking, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, pantry.
* Dining area with seating for 6, new corner lounge suite with 2 recliners, reverse cycle air conditioning, wide-screen TV, books and games for everyone.
* Large walk-in double shower, hand rail, toilet, vanity.
* Laundry - auto washer, outside clothes line, indoor drying racks. Additional toilet. Warm outdoor dog shower .
* Single car lock-up garage, interior house access, extra driveway parking.
* Tourism brochures, dining and shopping options, attractions, parks, playgrounds and beaches of the Bellarine Peninsula.
* Our team will meet you on arrival, with your keys.
Children and fur-babies love staying at Bells By The Beach Holiday House.... what's a holiday without all the family?